Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sunglasses or Badassglasses?


Okay so I probably noticed this before and I'm sure people know this already, but ever notice how sunglasses make you an automatic badass? As long as the sunglasses aren't lame of course. But WHY is it I ask? There's the tip the frame, look over the top of the sunglasses badassness, The automatic intrigue badassness. The nobody knows who you are so you can do whatever the hell you want badassness. The make your own sunglasses kanye style badassness. The super huge- covering most of my face-sunglass badassness. The I can see if you're looking at me, but you can't tell if I'm looking at you badassness. The "I wear my sunglasses at night" badassness. The I could be famous that's why I'm wearing sunglasses badassness. The I live in hot, sunny weather badassness. The I could be a biker badassness. The my sunglasses are more expensive than your entire outfit badassness. And of course I'm wearing aviators, raybans, oaklies with a special case badassness. All the while, regular glasses=the opposite. Just a thought.

No comments: