Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So I'm back from my whirlwind 7 months of art direction in NYC and I miss it and everyone terribly!! But it's freezing there, and well it's 70 degrees here and I'm eatin' chips and queso.

This relaxing time is ending soon though.. I'm getting restless! I want to go travel, I want to finish this photoj class, I want to get started on some web ideas, I want to go work for Oprah (seriously). I have a list with no end, and I gotta start checking things off.

I'll get started on that, in the meanwhile here's some visual eye candy.
I am across this artist on ffffound.com, effing amazing. The artist is 26 year old Archan Nair from India. I get inspired by people close to me in age who are so successful in pursuing their passions. More at archann.net.



1 comment:

AdamChang said...

I know how you feel. I need to start checking things off my list too!

I like the art.